This page is Jonathan White’s Food4Wealth Review – See below If you’re looking for:
- Food4Wealth Download
- Food4Wealth Official Site
Do you want to grow your own organic food, but you don’t want to undergo the difficulty of setting up an organic garden? Well, the answer to that problem is the Food 4 Wealth Method. It is an advanced way of putting up your own organic garden compared to the traditional gardening method.
If you are a first timer like me when it comes to growing organic food, I highly recommend Food 4 Wealth to you. It is simple, step by step process in gardening. Everything you need to know is provided in the video and a manual that contains easy to follow procedures.
The Food 4 Wealth is based on the principles of Ecology which makes plants grow in abundance, and interaction with nature. It is not necessary that you have a green thumb. It lets Mother Nature take on the natural process of growing food. It is a complete and comprehensive guide to gardening.
The advantages of Food 4 Wealth Method are that you can start even when you only have a small place, no need to plow, and it will take only a few hours. You don’t have to use pesticides, herbicides, insecticides or any chemicals that will give a negative impact to our environment.
See, you can still grow it organically but it is far more better, cost effective, time saving and easy. You can produce thrice as many or even more than those vegetables compared to that of the traditional method.
If you have an existing garden, you can easily apply the Food 4 Wealth principles. You only have to make little changes, and you can have a Food 4 Wealth Garden.
What I like about Food4Wealth
- Jonathan White has a great energy and enthusiasm and I cannot help but get moved by it. He’s like, “come on now, let’s change the world for the better, and here’s how we’re going to do it – you know it works, right?”, and he is convincing in his explanations. He has spent much of his childhood in the Australian bush, and it seems like he has either talent or intuition on how things fit together in the small ecosystems that he talks about in Food4Wealth. All of this also results in a convincing sales page, which probably sells a lot.
- The fact that he makes use of video as much as he does works quite well, rather than simply using an eBook. For me personally it’s easier to remember key points when I’ve seen a video. There’s more bandwidth, and more information coming through.
- I like that the system is so simple and I just sit back and nod, of course, of course; it seems very smooth, intuitively and sustainable. The fact that he provides plant lists and a project plan is quite good because you can quickly get started without knowing very much about how and why the system works. He is well structured and organized, and that he emphasizes on getting away from control and instead move toward freedom gets a big plus in my book.
What I DON’T like about Food4Wealth
- Sometimes he acts a bit over the edge because he’s so excited about this. It sometimes makes his videos a bit too ‘new-age, peace, hugs and love’ according to my taste. It’s okay, but I just know that I react to it and it interrupts my learning process.
- Another thing that is annoying is the sound volume in the videos, which are blown up when the jingles are played, and turned down when he speaks. And there are many jingles in the videos. It would be nice to get the volume normalized through an entire video, so you don’t have to turn the volume up and down all the time. His “studio” seems quite small and it would be nice to see more space around him. It seems crammed.
- He mentions that you can use railway sleepers to create frames for the beds, but it is certainly not something you would do in my area, as they are treated with some very toxic substances. It may be that it’s a different situation elsewhere in the world or that I have misunderstood what he says about this.
- He treats potatoes a bit different within the system, but still as part of the system. I don’t understand why he doesn’t let them take care of themselves with self-seeding instead of using the traditional method, where you save some of your harvest for next year, which will then be clones, and therefore not adapted to the ever changing conditions in the local area. Volunteer potatoes have new and different genes and are therefore hopefully more robust and adapted.
- A general issue related to the purchase of the product is that a relatively substantial tax sneaked into the purchase, which I could not see immediately. I should probably have dug in and read some of the fine print.
The Food 4 Wealth Instructional Book and Video will definitely amaze you. It has been adapted to the conditions and situations of our world today. You can start your own garden now, thanks to Food 4 Wealth Method. I can now enjoy the fruits of my labor, these tasty, healthy and organic vegetables without undergoing all those hard work.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!