Green Power Easy Review
This page is Peter Lowe’s Green Power Easy Review – See below If you’re looking for:
- Green Power Easy Download
- Green Power Easy Official Site
Green Power Easy is the first real green energy product by Peter and Jennifer Lowe, industry experts in how to be green.
The Green Power Easy product shows you step by step how to be green around your home. It doesn’t matter if you just want to learn which light bulbs to use to reduce your power consumption or if you want to get off the grid completely, Peter and Jennifer will show you how to create your own solar and wind power.
Is this just another worthless “Green Power” guide?
I must admit when I first looked at this product I was worried that it was just another one of those products that was trying to make a quick buck off the “green” craze, you know the ones, like “how to run your car on water”. Crazy stuff.
But the fact of the matter is Green Power Easy actually delivers quality information that gives you all the information you need to be successful with wind and solar right off the bat.
What do you get with Green Power Easy?
Ok, so I’m just going to list what you get with this product and then I’m going to give you my opinion on it, the good and bad. So here we go.
- “The EASY DIY Guide to Solar and Wind Power” – This guide spans 10 Chapters and 140 Pages, and it covers everything you need to know learn about alternative energy, build solar panels, build wind turbines, etc
- “Green Power Implementation Guide” – This guide is your key to designing an alternative energy solution to fit your whole home. This guide will show you how to go 100% green.
- “Green Power Easy Rebates Guide” – There are all kinds of rebates from all levels of government for going green, this book will show you where they are and how to claim them
- “Parts Ordering Guide” – Knowing how the build something and finding the right parts at the right price is another problem all together. This guide will show your the best places to get your parts.
- “Green Power TV” – lets face it some of us are visual learners, so this is a series of videos that will show you how to do everything that’s in the guides
The BAD point
Like all products there are things one likes about the and things you don’t. Here are mine negatives
- Green TV is an on-going video series that you have to pay for each month. While I think the monthly price is well worth it, I’d prefer a one price model. But on the positive side you do get first month free to see if it’s something you will like or not.
- I didn’t have the skills required to do one of the projects, but not that I think about it that my problem not a problem with the product.
The GOOD Point
- If you serious about going green in you home you will learn how to do it with Green Power Easy.
- The books and guides are very clearly written and every detail is cover so anyone can understand it.
- If you a visual learner the video series works great!
One of the questions we had about Green Power Easy is whether it’s as easy as it says it is to put together your own power source. For some people, this may be a little difficult for a number of reasons. They may not be good at following instructions, or they may never have put something together before. Although, the videos which come with Green Power Easy may make it a little easier for them. And for a handyman, putting a solar or wind power together will be pretty straight forward.
Anyway, if you want to save money on power bills and help save the planet, Green Power Easy is your definitely the guide for you.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!