- Power4Home Download
- Power4Home Official Site
For the last six months, there have been a lot of guides on the internet that will show you how to make your own home renewable energy system at minimal cost. Power 4 Home is one such manual and I have decided to do a complete review on the guide.
The world experienced an energy shock back in mid 2008. We were having an energy crisis when crude oil prices hit a high of US150 per barrel.
Many car and home owners were finding it hard to cope with the rising energy cost. Many people are frantically searching for ways to reduce their household energy consumption. To meet the information demand, John Russel has written Power 4 Home e-book.
But first, who is John Russel?
John Russel is a electrician by profession. With years of experience in the electric related industry, he tried to create a system that would allow you to become energy independent with the minimum amount of equipment and investment. Power4Energy is John’s knowledge penned down in a book.
What is in Power4Home?
If you were to do your research, most home renewable energy systems cost thousands of dollars. But Power4Home is so revolutionary, because using the manual, you can build a DIY solar panel for under $200.
The homemade solar panel is capable of generating about 18 volt and approximately 75 watts of electricity. The energy output is enough to charge a 12 volt deep cycle battery.
With such low capital investment, you will recoup your money in relatively short period of time.
Power4Home system covers 2 renewable energy options: a home windmill generator and a Do It Yourself (DIY) solar panel. You can choose which setup that suits your weather climate.
If you live in a sunny area you should install the residential solar panels. If you live in a less sunny place, the Power 4 Home windmill guide will do the job.
Is Power4Home Scam?
Firstly, I wouldn’t want to say whether anyone is right or wrong on this matter. Everyone has the right to their personal opinion.
What do I think about Power4 Home? Do I think it’s a scam? The truth about power4home homemade electricity, I am pretty neutral on this subject.
I think the main difference here is the “expectation” of the buyer. Can you really make a solar power or wind generator system for less than $200 as proclaimed in Power 4 Home? It is difficult but not impossible.
Most of the parts such as the solar cells, batteries, power converter, cables etc are pretty expensive. It will cost a lot of money if you were to buy them from a hardware store.
Do you know you can get them for free or at a fraction of the cost? There are a lot of used of recycle parts that you can find if you are willing to do the work.
Are you willing to spend 2 weeks sourcing for damaged solar cells, fix them and use it on your home solar array? Some people are not willing to do that. It takes too much time and effort.
Are you willing to go to a golf course, talk to the electric golf cart maintenance technician and strike a deal with him so he’ll trade you the old deep cycle batteries? Some people choose not to do that.
All this are steps that you have to take in order to minimize your DIY renewable energy project. The author of Power 4 Home did mentioned you can setup a solar panel for less than $200, as long as you follow his suggestion.
Some of the other main Power4Home features worth a mention are:
- 83 Ways to Reduce Your Home Energy Needs to help you Maximize Your Savings
- Exclusive Parts Supplier List so that you don’t need to go hunting for Parts
- 3 Great Interesting and Knowledge Enhancing Ebooks to Empower You With the right Knowhow
- 3 Hours of Step by Step Easy to Follow, Explicit Videos So that You don’t Have to Waste Time Rummaging through Endless Confusing Lists of Textual Instructions
- A Lifetime Membership to the Power4Home Support Program
- And FINALLY, An IRS Tax Debate Form, so That Not Only Do You Save Money on Your Energy Bills, but The Government Pays You For Doing So Thanks to Recent Legislations…
However, like everything else, I found that the Power4Home too isn’t without its drawbacks. Some of the negative aspects of my experience using it were:
- One problem faced when using Power4Home was that they need to streamline and improve their Customer Service. A couple of times I tested their system, it took a little too long for my liking for them to get back to me and help me out.
- The emphasis on the Solar Panel System seemed to be a wee bit too much, whereas the Windmill section suffered slightly.
But these were about all I could dig up.
On the Positive side though, there’s several noteworthy things that make the whole experience an enjoyable walk in the park.
- As mentioned earlier, the biggest advantage of the Power4Home guide is the simple and precise, zero jargon language that’s been used along with clear step by step illustrations and pictures to help you at every step on your way to building your own energy system.
- The other Unique Edge Power4Home seems to have over the competition is that it teaches you how to maintain your energy system once its set up, thereby eliminating future expenditures of part replacement/ repair in the future. Not to mention the invaluable information on how to store energy that helps the reader make even greater savings.
- And of course, I had to write about the crystal clear and incredibly easy to follow videos which came to my rescue whenever I go stuck along the way
Power 4 Home Guarantees
Since Power 4 Home is offered under Clickbank, you are covered under their unconditioned 60 Days Money Back Guarantee. This is great because if you do not see any value in John Russel’s e-book, you can ask for a full refund within 60 days from the purchase date.
I would also like to include a disclaimer in this Power 4 Home review. Just like in any home improvement project and if you are doing it via a Do It Yourself (DIY) approach, it will require a lot of your dedicated time and effort. Not to mention you also have to be good with hand tools and wiring works.
Most people would not have the time nor patience for such a DIY project. In this case, it would be a better idea to outsource the work to a professional renewable energy contractor.
As a home owner, you should be prudent. You want to get some basic knowledge on how a home solar or wind power system works. This is to safeguard yourselves. At least you will know when you are being charged for unnecessary parts or work done on your home.
If you are looking for such information, then John Russel’s Power 4 Home will do just fine.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!